These NEXIO Touch Screens are designed to be used for industrial applications require, they can withstand harsh environments. The NEX150, NEX170, NEX190 and NEX230 touch screens are extremely robust and reliable LCD touch screens ideally suited to factory, industrial, commercial, vending machines, retail roll-outs and public access environments.
These touch screens utilise infrared touch technology which has the following benefits:
Accepts input from any pointing device including fingers, gloves, pens etc.
The touch does not drift so there is never a need for recalibration, making deploying them extremely efficient over time. Other technologies may require the frustrating and costly process of regular recalibration.
The screen does not have the additional layer of clear film which causes loss of clarity in other touch technologies. This makes it particularly clear and pleasant to use and enables the best presentation of high end images. Only a light beam is interrupted when the screen is touched so there is no wear and tear through use. Other technologies may be abraded and worn out over time, and can be easily vandalised or accidentally damaged.
The enclosure includes a dust and water resistant front panel sealed to IP54. The glass is toughened and impact resistant making it both scratch and cut resistant. With no moving parts, there is no layer to be worn away with high use over time. The frame is steel finished in a matt black.
- Sealed front panel (sealable against dust and water to IP54 standard)
- Toughened impact resistant front panel glass (scratch & cut Resistant)
- Extremely reliable – only a light beam is interrupted when touched, so nothing to be worn away with high use over time
- OSD Menu on back
- Frame constructed from steel
- No need for recalibration – ever
- Optional desktop stands and wall mounts
- Plug & Play – no drivers required (Windows 7,8,10)
- Windows touch gestures (multi touch)